President Trump has mobilized the vast resources of the Presidency in a hunt for proof of the conspiracy he says is arrayed against him.
— Read on time.com/5691641/trump-conspiracy-fears/
Let’s go to the source: Narcissism (narcissistic personality disorder/DSM-IV) is “A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behaviour), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance;
2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited access, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love;
3. Believes he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions);
4. Requires excessive admiration;
5. Has a sense of entitlement;
6. Is interpersonally exploitative (takes advantage of others);
7. Lacks empathy;
8. Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her;
9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes.